Dana and Jayson

FM 949 | Dana & Jayson | [LISTEN] Cookieoke

Everybody loves Girl Scout Cookies , and it seems like you can get them just about anywhere, so if you're trying to set yourself apart, it helps to have a gimmick. 15-year-old Katie Francis from Oklahoma City has set a record by selling over 101,000 boxes, with the help of a beautiful marriage of...
Read More

FM 949 | Dana & Jayson | [LISTEN] Secret Menu Items

We all love a little fast food from time to time, but as Dana & Jayson were this morning, there are so many secret menu items, you've been living an incomplete life! Check out some of our favorites and hear the audio below! McDonald's has the Land, Air and Sea Burger: It's a Big Mac, McChicken...
Read More

Dana & Jayson | [LISTEN] In-N-Out Grandpa

ICYMI one of the cutest things we've seen in a while are the grandparents who send their granddaughter a photo everytime they go to In-N-Out burger. A love for the ages AND delicious animal-style burgers? That's a win-win. Dana and Jayson were able to track down the super cute grandpa Fred , and...
Read More

FM 949 | Dana & Jayson | Winning Big

So a 19-year-old man won $500,000 playing the lottery, and instead of keeping all that cash for himself, he stashed away a few thousand and gave the rest to his parents. Even if you love your parents that much, could you part with that much dough? Dana finds out how charitable Jayson is, and then...
Read More

FM 949 | Dana & Jayson | [LISTEN] Text Message Intrigue

Some people are extra protective of their privacy, and their cell phones. When Dana & Jayson's Producer Jack mentioned in passing that his significant other always deletes all of her text messages, it made Dana think something was up. Listen in as we get to the bottom of this text messaging...
Read More

Dana & Jayson | Daring Trunk Escape

We were just talking about this on Dana & Jayson on FM 949. Would you know what to do if you were trapped in a trunk? Watch the video below! Video of How To Escape Being Trapped Inside The Trunk of a Car
Read More

Dana & Jayson | [LISTEN] A Tale As Old As Time

The new Disney live-action Beauty & The Beast movie has already broken records, but the stats say 70% of ticket buyers are women. Can Dana & Jayson find a man in San Diego who was willing to admit he was part of the other 30%, and what will the verdict be? Listen below to find out what we...
Read More

Dana & Jayson | [LISTEN] Woody Off Weed

Just because marijuana is going to be legal in the state of California doesn't mean everyone is jumping ON the bandwagon, in the case of Woody Harrelson , he's quitting his weed-smoking ways, and probably having waaaayyy fewer naked bongo parties with Matthew McConaughey . What a shame. Dana &...
Read More

March MADness

Tournament time is one of the most anticipated events of the year, and between bracket busting and extreme fandom, a lot of people go pretty crazy, but for one coach's wife, things got a little TOO mad. Find out what happened with Dana & Jayson below, or CLICK HERE to check out the original...
Read More

[LISTEN| Dana & Jayson | Toilet to Beer Tap

So the old saying goes you don't buy beer, you just rent it... Stone Brewing Co. has a very special ingredient in their new pale ale, and it's treated sewage water. “This particular water will just help us not require so much natural water to come in and give us a more reliable source,” Stone’s...
Read More

Pages